DSP Grip Install
1. Clean handlebar thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol before installing grips (bar must be dry before installing double sided tape).
2. Remove backing from double sided tape.
3. Apply double sided tape on clean handlebar (leave ¼ inch of double sided tape extending past the end of the bar).
4. Tuck the ¼ inch of double sided tape into the end of the handlebar.
5. Spray glass cleaner directly onto the double sided tape and into the inside of the DSP grip.
6. After spraying glass cleaner, twist grip onto the handlebar (this will require a little bit of effort to slide grip on).
7. Wait until glass cleaner dries before riding with the grip.